Cook time20 minutes
- 6 Ears of Corn, shucked
- 6 Scallions or Bunch of Chives, finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup of Chopped Cilantro
- Juice of 1 Lime or more to taste
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Mayo
- 4oz (or more or less) of Crumbled Cotija Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Grill the corn on a hot grill until most of the sides are charred, remove from the grill and let it cool long enough to handle.
2) Cut the kernels off the cob, add them to a bowl along with the scallions, cilantro, olive oil, mayo, salt, pepper and lime, stir it together really well, adjust anything to your liking, then top with the cotija cheese and refrigerate for a bit before serving.
Report a problem