Cook time10 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 2lb of Sirloin, cut into chunks
- Neutral Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Steak Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp of Dried Parsley
- Garlic Salt to taste ( I used about 2 tsp )
- 2 tsp of Paprika
- 3 Tbsp of Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, finely minced
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp of Water
1) Get the blackstone nice and hot over high heat, once it starts to smoke, add a small drizzle of neutral oil, then add the beef along with the spices, toss around quickly then leave them cooked untouched for 2 minutes.
2) Add the butter, parsley and garlic, toss and cook for 2 more minutes (add a splash of water at this point to get the juices going) finish with a squeeze of lemon and that's it! Remove from the grill and enjoy!
Report a problem