Cook time10 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
For the chocolate popsicle:
- 2 cups of Whole Milk
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 4 Tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp of Flour
- 4 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar(or vanilla sugar)
- Pinch of Salt
- 2oz of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups of Semisweet chocolate Chips
- 3 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
1) In a saucepan, add the milk, cream, cocoa powder, sugar, flour and salt, cook on low while constantly whisking until the mixture comes up to a boil (do not increase the heat or you will scorch the bottom) and thickens.
2) Pour mixture through a sieve in a bowl over the chocolate chips, let sit for 20 seconds then whisk to melt and incorporate the chocolate chips, pour mixture into you popsicle molds and freeze until solid (I leave them overnight or a minimum of 6 hours).
3) When ready to serve, in a microwave safe bowl add the chocolate chips and coconut oil and melt until smooth. Dip or drizzle the popsicle in the melted chocolate mixture and immediately top with toppings of choice, they will set in just a few seconds so work fast!
Report a problem