Cook time20 minutes
For the meatballs:
- 1 lb of Ground Chicken
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup of Breadcrumbs
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp of Grated Ginger
- 2 tsp of Red Thai Curry Paste
- 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- Salt, to tasteFor the sauce:
- 2 Tbsp of Light Olive Oil or any other neutral oil
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 14 oz can of Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 cup of Chicken Stock
- 3 Tbsp of Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 Tbsp of Fish Sauce
1) In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the meatballs, form into small meatballs and set aside.
2) Seat the meatballs in the oil in a large nonstick skillet just to sear on both sides, remove the meatballs to a plate and saute the onions and garlic in the same skillet until softened.
3) Stir in the curry paste for a few seconds, add the stock, fish sauce and coconut milk, bring to a boil, add the seared meatballs back in, simmer on medium heat for about 15 minutes. Finish with cilantro and lime and serve over rice.
Report a problem