Cook time10 minutes
- 1-1/3 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1-1/4 cup of Crushed Graham Crackers
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter softened at room temperature
- 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 of a Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Grated Chocolate, optional
- Mini Marshmallows
- Little Squares of Hershey Chocolate
1) In a bowl, mix together the flour, grated chocolate, salt, baking soda and crushed graham crackers, set aside.
2) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter with both kinds of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
3) Add the dry ingredients and mix until your dough has come together.
4) Using a tablespoon or a small ice cream scoop (about the size of one tablespoon) drop the dough into your prepared mini muffin tin.
5) Press the dough into each little muffin cup using a spoon or anything that will make an indent in the center.
6) Bake them for about 5 to 7 minutes at 375F for until lightly golden brown around the edges, remove from the oven and turn your oven on to broil.
7) Place a small piece of chocolate at the bottom of each cookie cup followed by a few mini marshmallows and pop them under the broiler just for about a minute or until the marshmallows start to lightly brown.
8) Remove from the oven and immediately top them with another little piece of chocolate. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin and serving them.
Report a problem