Cook time25 minutes
For the chicken and marinade:
- 2 Large Chicken Breast, about 10oz each and scored on top
- 1 Tbsp of Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 tsp of All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Clove of Garlic, grated
- Salt, to tasteAdditional Ingredients:
- 1 cup of Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced or grated
- 2 Tbsp of Basil Pesto
- Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 Tbsp of Capers
1) In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade, add the chicken, flip it around to coat, and let it set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
2) In a medium size skillet over medium heat, add the chicken, cook for about 3 minutes on each side or more depending on the thickness of your chicken breast.
3) Add the tomatoes and garlic, scatter them around the chicken along with the capers and a pinch of salt, partially cover and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Pour the leftover marinade around the chicken, bring to a boil, once the sauce is bubbling, top the chicken with the pesto and cheese and cook long enough until melted. Serve right away!
Report a problem