Cook time15 minutes
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 4 Tbsp of Brown Sugar (not packed)
- 3/4 cup of Whole Milk mixed with 1 tsp of Distilled white vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup of Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1) In a large bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients and set aside.
2) In a smaller bowl, whisk together the milk, brown sugar, vegetable oil, pumpkin puree, egg and vanilla, pour the wet mixture into the dry, mix to combine, then fold in the chocolate chips and set the batter aside for a few minutes while you preheat your pan.
3) Add a nob of butter to a large non stick skillet over medium low heat, allow it to get nice and hot, add a scoop of batter (about 1/3 cup) cook for several minutes or until you see bubbles forming on the top of the pancake, flip and cook another minute or so or until fully cooked through. Serve with some maple syrup thatís been warmed up with some chopped walnuts or pecans.
Report a problem