Cook time20 minutes
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry, thawed
- 3 Tbsp of Freshly Grated Parm
- 4 oz of Thinly Sliced Prosciutto
- Pinch of ITalian Seasoning
- Eggwash which is just one egg beaten with a touch of water
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
2) Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface so i is about one inch bigger on all sides, brush the eggwash evenly over the top, sprinkle on the parm, followed by the Italian seasoning and then finally, lay the prosciutto all over the surface in one single layer.
3) Cut into 1/2 inch strips (carefully) then place them on the baking sheet giving them a gentle twist, brush the top with eggwash and pop them in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
4) Allow them to cool before serving.
Report a problem