Cook time1 hours 40 minutes
- 6 Russet Potatoes
- 8oz of Sharp Cheddar, grated (not the pre shredded kind!)
- 8 Slices of Bacon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup of Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup of Mayo
- 1 Tbsp of Dehydrated Onion Flakes, crushed between your fingers
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- Seasoned Salt and Fresh Black Pepper to taste
- Dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- Dash of Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- ¼ cup of Finely Minced, 2 Tbsp for the dip and rest for potatoes
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, rub with some olive oil and plenty of salt, roast until tender, about an hour, then set aside to cool slightly while you cook the bacon nice and crispy.
2) Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, scoop out about 1/3 of the filling (store to add to soups) add a small drizzle of olive oil in each one, season with salt and pepper, flip them upside down and pop them in the oven for about 15 or 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy around the edges.
3) While the potatoes roast, mix together all the ingredients for the dip, stir and set aside for 15 minutes.
4) When the potatoes are ready, take them out, flip them back over, fill with cheese and bacon, pop them back in for another 10 minutes, when done, sprinkle with the remaining chives and serve with your dip.
Report a problem