Cook time45 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
For the meatloaf:
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- 2 oz of Prosciutto
- 2 oz of Salame
- 2 oz of Provolone
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, peeled
- 3 Tbsp of Parsley
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup of Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup of Freshly Grated Parm
- Tiny pinch of Salt
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs (boil them for about 7 minutes so they finish cooking in the oven)
- 2 lb of Russet Potatoes, peeled, diced and cooked in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain well and set aside.
- 1 cup of Frozen Green Peas
- 1/2 of a Yellow Onion, sliced
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, grease a large roasting pan or line it with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a food processor, add the prosciutto, salami, provolone, garlic and parsley and pulse until finely minced, add the mixture to a large bowl with the ground beef, egg, parm, breadcrumbs and a small pinch of salt.
3) Mix everything together really well then form into a meatloaf (on your prepared pan)and nestle the hard boiled eggs along the center (watch the video to see how I do this), set this aside and work on the potatoes.
4) In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the peas, onion, salt, pepper and olive oil, then scatter them around the meatloaf and pop the whole thing in the oven to roast for 45 minutes, stir the potatoes around half way through. Allow the meatloaf to rest a bit before cutting into it.
Report a problem