Cook time10 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 2 cups of Eggnog
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 6 to 8 Slices of Brioche Bread or Challa bread, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- Some Butter For cooking
1) Preheat a griddle or a non stick skillet over medium heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the bread, making sure you mix them well.
3) Melt about 1 Tbsp of butter on the griddle and let it melt.
4) Dunk the bread in the egg mixture for a few seconds on each side and add them to the hot buttered griddle, cook for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of your bread. You will most likely have to cook these in batches so make sure you add a tad more butter when you add your second batch.
5) Sprinkle with confectioner sugar and enjoy!
Report a problem