Cook time15 minutes
ServingsMakes About 8-10
For the Cookies:
- 1-1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/3 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Ice Cream of Choice
- Mini Chocolate chips
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a few baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, cream together the butter with both kinds of sugar until thick and creamy, then add the egg and vanilla and continue whisking for a minute.
3) Add remaining ingredients until combined (add the chocolate chips last) then using an ice cream scoop (the equivalent to one tablespoon) double scoop the dough onto a baking sheet, flatten with the palm of your hand and continue until done (place them a couple of inches apart from each other).
4) Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges, allow to cool completely then stuff with ice cream and roll in chocolate chips.
NOTE: These are best baked on the center and top rack in the oven.
Report a problem