Cook time20 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups of Milk
- 2 Tbsp of Melted ButterFor the sauce:
- 1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
- Juice and Zest of 2 Large Oranges (you're looking for about 3/4 cup of fresh orange juice)
- 3 Tbsp of Orange Liquor, optional
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients for the crepes, blend for 1 minute or until very smooth, allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes.
2) Cook the crepes in a non stick 10" skillet using a 1/4 cup measuring cup (watch video to see how I do this) over medium heat, once they are all cooked, set aside.
3) In the same skillet, add the butter and sugar, cook over medium heat until the sugar melts, then add the orange zest and juice, cook for a few minutes or until the sauce reduces and thickens, add the liquor, cook for another minute or two, then pour the sauce over the crepes and serve!
Report a problem