Cook time40 minutes
ServingsMakes 16 bars
- 1-1/2 cups of Old Fashioned Oats
- 1-1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 cup of Maple Sugar or Brown Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 3/4 cup of Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spray with some non stick spray and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth, fold in the flour, oats and salt until incorporated.
3) Press half of the dough into your prepared 9x9 inch pan (flour your hands as you do it to keep the dough from sticking as much as possible) then spread over the cranberry sauce followed by the remaining dough.
4) Once again, flour your hands along the way and spread the remaining dough on the cranberry layer as much as possible but donít worry about spreading it perfectly, leaving a few gaps is totally fine.
5) Bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown, allow to cool completely then remove from the pan, cut and serve!
Report a problem