Cook time25 minutes
ServingsServes 4-6 as a side
- 1 lb of Brussels Sprouts, washed, trimmed and cut in half if quartered if they are too big
- 3 Slices of Bacon, chopped
- 6 to 8 Cloves of Garlic, peeled but left whole
- 1 tsp of Chopped Rosemary
- 1 to 2 tsp of Brown sugar, optional and the amount depends on how sweet you want them
- Salt and plenty of Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1) Preheat the oven 400 degrees.
2) In a baking dish (I used a 9x13” baking pan) add all your ingredients and give them a good toss.
3) Roast for 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy around the edges. Keep your eye on them because they caramelize quickly due to the brown sugar.
Serve right away!
Report a problem